Friday, May 7, 2010

Counting my steps


Literally!


I'm volunteering in a research for a friend of mine who's doing a master degree in sports and health. its all about wearing a pedometer that counts every single step u walk during the day. the healthy person should at least be walking 10,000 steps a day. do u think u walk this much?




I've been wearing the pedometer for almost 16 days now, and i have noticed that when i don't go out doors on a day, i barely walk 3000 steps. keeping in mind that my house is two levels :S
and when i go outdoors i walk about 7000 steps. how shameful, isn't it?!

I'm doing my best nowadays to roam in the town center, park my car far away from the entrance of stores, and walk at least half an hr in the garden. i think its seriously helping in losing weight even if it takes sometime to show the results.

I'm planning on getting an exercise bike to work on while watching some tv.
i have 2 months before heading to Jordan and i so want to lose the pregnancy weight. i think i already have lost 5 kg and i still need to lose 10. will i even lose 5 kg b4 leaving to Jordan? let's wait and see.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com